Monday, July 16, 2012

Seven Years in Seoul

Just kidding, it's going to be a month. I begin my ridiculously long journey today! I have everything packed, for the most part, and am planning on relaxing for the longest amount of time possible so that I can feel less stressed for the rest of the trip. I realize that this is not going to work. I'm fine on the plane, don't get me wrong, but getting to the plane is a heart attack in a stroke in a brain aneurysm. That said, I'm still looking forward to my layover in Dallas for unspecified reasons. I'm not looking forward to my two hours in Vegas because I'm afraid my flight is going to be delayed and then I won't be able to make my connection and I'll have to spend a month in the airport like Tom Hanks in The Terminal. 

Anyway.

In my carry-on suitcase, I've managed to fit:

3 pairs of shoes
3 tank tops
2 pairs of jeans
2 skirts
2 dressy tops
2 simple tops
2 dresses
2 cardigans
2 clutch bags
1 pair of shorts
1 pair of tights
1 pair of dress pants
Toiletries and necessities
Battery charger
Non-liquid or gel makeup
 A towel


In my personal bag, I've managed to fit

Netbook and charger
Ipad and charger
Cell phone and charger
Camera
Book

Saline solution
Liquid and gel makeup and stuff that I'll have to take out during the security checkpoints


I think that's everything! It should be more than enough for the next four weeks in Korea.  I mean, I'm going to be working nonstop for three of those weeks so who cares what I wear then? I probably won't even comb my hair.


Just kidding, I'm totally going to comb my hair because it's going to get MAGICKED. I can't wait!

No comments: